Friday 1 January 2010

Wreath Made From a Paper Back Book

Here is a wreath I made with Reader's Digest Condensed Books..... The pages are a really different shade than just plain white.... They have a peachy tone to them so I thought it would look perfect in our bedroom.... It blends in with the curtains nicely.....


Here is the link on how to make the wreath from a paper back book....... I think this is just a stunning wreath.......It looks so beautiful hung on your wall..... Of course I did mine a little differently than Lindsay but it is the same with everything, you do it your way.... I made a very big one which just looks so beautiful & this one is a smaller wreath.....Just remember that whatever form you pick the wreath will double in size..... Patience is needed for this project as it is so time consuming....I found filling in at the end makes all the difference in the world but I consistently kept the S shape with the paper....The dark hue in the centre is just the shadow effect of the printed word.......It depends on the angle you look at it.....It is a wreath you can hang up all year round or for Christmas you can spray it with glue & sprinkle on Diamond Dust.....

http://www.livingwithlindsay.com/2009/11/librarians-please-avert-your-eyes.html

No comments: