Friday 30 December 2011

American Girl Cape

Black Cape for American Girl Doll....Hope you like it Cayle....





Burgandy Cape ~ You can see by this picture that I figured out the hood pattern..... A small change was needed...A knit row needed to be a purl row in 0rder to get the two bars as pictured.... The other hoods had 3 rows of bars....



This is the same cape pattern but I crocheted Boa around the edges as well as the bars on the cape..... I wanted it to look like a Winter Wonderland.....Hope you like it Cayle......




Here is the American Girl Cape for dgd's AG dolls..... I have a red one made & plan to make a couple more..... I used Boa instead of fun fur & crocheted two rounds on the cape....

Thanks goes to Michelle for all the help.... I am still working on getting the hood right.... Hope you like it Cayle....

Here is the link to this free pattern

http://www.abc-knitting-patterns.com/1143.html

7 comments:

SouthernComfortknc said...

Very beautiful and I'm glad I could help you! I can't wait to see more of these from you.

MKHOE said...

Oh, I have some wonderful colour combos waiting to be done.....

Kenyetta said...

Very pretty! I wish my girls still played with their AG dolls

MKHOE said...

Thank you, Kenyetta... How old are your girls?

Patty said...

These are lovely! Two of our DGDs (6 and 9) got American Girls for Christmas so I would love to make this pattern. Perfect for the below zero temps we're having in the NE just now!

MKHOE said...

If you need any help with the pattern I know it off by heart now.... They are such a fun knit.... DGD loved the first one I gave her for Christmas....

Kenyetta said...

My girls are 12 and 16 now. I have plenty of AG stuff!